- RSS Channel Showcase 7401222
- RSS Channel Showcase 7537726
- RSS Channel Showcase 1315587
- RSS Channel Showcase 5803029
- 06/15/17--00:02: India: Advanced Communication Skills
- Utilize advanced communication tools and skills.
- Discover different personal listening styles.
- Understand and harness the power of body language.
- Apply NLP meta programs to improve their understanding of people.
- Practice and use assertiveness skills in different situations.
- Unlock the secrets of influence for effective communication.
- Defining Effective Communication
- Communication Overview
- Evolution of Communication
- Communicating for Results
- Understanding Elements of Communication
- The Element of Noise
- Mehrabian’s 55-38-7 Rule
- Overcoming Communication Anxiety
- The Art of Listening
- Effective Listening and Paraphrasing Techniques
- Understanding Different Listening Styles
- Improving the Information Recall Rate
- Assessing Personal Listening Profiles
- Internal Listening Filters
- Sensory Input Channels
- Internal Filter Systems
- 6 Listening Meta Programs
- Avoiding the Loss of Information
- Mastering Body Language
- The Art of Body Language
- Components of Non Verbal Communication
- The Power of Appearances
- Elicit Thinking Patterns through Eye Movement
- Building Rapport using Body Language
- Advanced Assertiveness Skills
- Understanding Assertiveness
- The Power of Self Talk
- Assertiveness Rights and Responsibilities
- Managing Criticism Assertively
- The Power of Persuasion
- Characteristics of Influence
- 6 Principles of Persuasion
- Sources of Power
- Dealing with Difficult People
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
- 06/26/17--04:28: India: HUMANITARIAN LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- Understand the importance of logistics function in the provision of humanitarian assistance.
- Learn the basics of managing logistics during humanitarian response.
- Appreciate the significance of coordinated ‘Supply Chain Management’ for an efficient and effective humanitarian response.
- Address the practical difficulties in Supply Chain Management in emergency response.
- Work towards optimising the use of scarce resources during emergencies and enhancing the quality of humanitarian operations.
Who Should Attend?
Organization: Zoe Talent Solutions
We offer highly discounted fees for applicants from Relief and Development, so as to further our mission of building capacity in under served areas.
Please get in touch with us for details.
The Communication Skills Training Course provides practical, effective tools to enable clear and effective communication in all aspects of both your personal and work-related relationships with skills like reading body language, recognising personality types, active listening and much more. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
Who should Attend?
Employees, supervisors, middle managers and senior managers seeking to take their communication skills to the next level by developing advanced communication techniques and strategies.
How to register:
Please register through the registration option on the course page on our website: Advanced Communication Skills Training Course
Organization: RedR India
Registration deadline: 31 Aug 2017
Starting date: 05 Sep 2017
Ending date: 08 Sep 2017
About the Course
The basic task of a logistics and supply management system is to deliver the appropriate supplies, in good condition, in the quantities required, and at the places and time, they are needed. Disasters and conflicts, depending on its nature and severity often cause disruption of supplies and transportation services which could impede the provision of essential relief materials to the affected communities. Humanitarian Logistics and Supply Chain Management thus plays a critical role in the effectiveness of any humanitarian response. The training course focuses on the procurement, storage, distribution and movement of relief items and the management of emergency response equipment and local procedures and human resources.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to
The course is suitable for participants from a wide range of backgrounds including: Generalist humanitarian workers, Specialist professionals deployed (or seeking deployment) in a particular field of expertise (engineering, public health, etc.), Emergency Response or Management Specialists with prior experience of a major NGO transnational network or the UN, Emergencies Desk Staff of humanitarian organizations, and Government Officials working in emergencies.
Download course flyer for more details on the course and fees.
How to register:
To register for this training, please click here. Participation will be confirmed on receiving completed form and course fees.